• 85 ps Typical Device−to−Device Skew
• 20 ps Typical Output−to−Output Skew
• Jitter Less than 1 ps RMS
• Additive RMS Phase Jitter: 60 fs @ 156.25 MHz, Typ.
• Maximum Frequency > 3 GHz Typical
• VBB Output
• 430 ps Typical Propagation Delay
• The 100 Series Contains Temperature Compensation
• PECL and HSTL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 2.375 V to 3.8 V with VEE = 0 V
• NECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 0 V with VEE = −2.375 V to −3.8 V
• Open Input Default State
• LVDS Input Compatible
• Fully Compatible with MC100EP111
• These are Pb−Free Devices
Please make sure your contact information is correct. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient(s) and will not be publicly displayed. We will never distribute or sell your personal information to third parties without your express permission.