• Voltage regulator for MCU, 5.0 or 3.3 V, part number selectable, with possibility of usage external PNP to extend current capability and share power dissipation
• Voltage, current, and temperature protection
• Extremely low quiescent current in LP modes
• Fully-protected embedded 5.0 V regulator for the CAN driver
• Multiple undervoltage detections to address various MCU specifications and system operation modes (i.e. cranking)
• Auxiliary 5.0 or 3.3 V SPI configurable regulator, for additional ICs, with overcurrent detection and undervoltage protection
• MUX output pin for device internal analog signal monitoring and power supply monitoring
• Advanced SPI, MCU, ECU power supply, and critical pins diagnostics and monitoring.
• Multiple wake-up sources in LP modes: CAN or LIN bus, I/O transition, automatic timer, SPI message, and VDD overcurrent detection.
• ISO11898-5 high-speed CAN interface compatibility for baud rates of 40 kb/s to 1.0 Mb/s
• Scalable product family of devices ranging from 0 to 2 LINs which are compatible to J2602-2 and LIN 2.1
Please make sure your contact information is correct. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient(s) and will not be publicly displayed. We will never distribute or sell your personal information to third parties without your express permission.