• BUSCLK — The frequency of the bus is always half of ICSOUT.
• ICSOUT — Primary output of the ICS and is twice the bus frequency.
• ICSLCLK — Development tools can select this clock source to speed up BDC communications in systems where the bus clock is configured to run at a very slow frequency.
• ICSERCLK — External reference clock can be selected as the RTC clock source and as the alternate clock for the ADC module.
• ICSIRCLK — Internal reference clock can be selected as the RTC clock source.
• ICSFFCLK — Fixed frequency clock can be selected as clock source for the TPM1, TPM2 and MTIM modules.
• LPOCLK — Independent 1-kHz clock source that can be selected as the clock source for the COP and RTC modules.
• TCLK — External input clock source for TPM1, TPM2 and MTIM and is referenced as TPMCLK in TPM chapters.
Please make sure your contact information is correct. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient(s) and will not be publicly displayed. We will never distribute or sell your personal information to third parties without your express permission.