• Available in the Ultra-Small 0.64-mm2 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation. Package (DPW) with 0.5-mm Pitch
• Supports 5-V V The SN74LVC1G04 device performs the Boolean CC Operation function Y = A.
• Inputs Accept Voltages up to 5.5 V Allowing Down Translation to VCC The CMOS device has high output drive while maintaining low static power dissipation over a broad
• Max tpd of 3.3 ns at 3.3-V VCC operating range.
• Low Power Consumption, 10-μA Max ICC The SN74LVC1G04 device is available in a variety of
• ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3-V packages, including the ultra-small DPW package
• Ioff Supports Live-Insertion, Partial-Power-Down with a body size of 0.8 mm × 0.8 mm. Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Device Information(1) Per JESD 78, Class II DEVICE NAME PACKAGE BODY SIZE
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22 SOT-23 (5) 2.9mm × 1.6mm
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A) SC70 (5) 2.0mm × 1.25mm
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A) SN74LVC1G04 SON (6) 1.45mm × 1.0mm
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Please make sure your contact information is correct. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient(s) and will not be publicly displayed. We will never distribute or sell your personal information to third parties without your express permission.